Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #20
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by erice1098 View Post
I looked into them, but I have no plans to get into that kind of expense for this coach. When we purchase our next one, we will definitely choose one with the auto leveling/stabilizing system!

Right now, just looking to reduce the motion while walking inside, nothing more.
They do not give them away, and you are correct the expense is considerable. We essentially bought a floor plan and chassis, that was pretty vanilla, and feature free, which kept the purchase cost, in relative terms low. I bought with the intent of having accessories and equipment added after we used it a bit, and knew what I wanted added. Between the 11K in adds I forced the dealer to do when we bought, and the 10K I did, its a very different coach than the one we bought. I have had a good time customizing this one the way we want it for our use, and would probably buy the same way again, if we ever buy another RV, though we are getting older, and both my wife and I are pretty sure this will be the last one, but who knows!!!!!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum