Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 PM   #7
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Running the 2nd AC from the generator wasn't something I was after. If we are underway, I can run the back one off the generator, and the dash air works to keep the front cool, but we have run in 100 degree temps, and dash air is all we needed to stay comfortable, since no one is in the rear while we are rolling. Once stopped we are virtually always in an RV park with power available so running both AC's when necessary is possible. We virtually never dry camp, and if we did, it sure wouldn't be where it was 100 degrees, just not the way we use our coach. Also we are running two 13500 AC's and heat pumps. All depends on how you use your coach, for our use what I had done works great for us.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum