Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 04:53 PM   #9
cmm95ag

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #1282
Long list of issues with our 2015 Miramar

We purchased our 34.2 Miramar in September 2014, it then spent about 1 week in our storage from then until March 25th - the rest was at the shop! The list of what has been repaired from the start has been long!
As soon as we got home, I had to weld a strip of metal on the engine frame to give the engine cover lock something to grab. The lock was not set correctly, so the front engine cover was flapping loose. Our hydraulic leveling pump burned out in the 2nd use, as did the control module - all had to be replaced. Our water pump quit and had to be replaced. Our bedroom slide out would not extend or retract correctly and had to be worked on. The locks on the front door broke preventing me from entering our RV 1 day which required a complete door replacement to access the RV. One of the outside speakers does not work. Currently I have a windshield wiper not functioning correctly and the water on the wiper does not work.

My brother also bought a 2015 Thor in October from the same dealer MHRVS and his is in the shop for warranty repairs for: front suspension issue, plumbing pipes were evidently installed incorrectly (reversed), his wiper water also does not work, also has an outside speaker not working.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.