Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 06:03 AM   #58
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubes3 View Post
N3GI from New Smyrna Beach, FL. Thor A.C.E. 29.3 that is 4 months new to us. Carried my Yaseau 857D with my LDG tuner and an Alpha milstick collapsible vertical I have jaw-clamped to a S.S. rod I drive into the ground outside the RV. Whole rig fits inside a small wheeled suitcase small enough to fit in any underseat storage area in the A.C.E. Alpha makes a great portable vertical for use like this or for field days. My default frequency is the Maritime Mobile nets on 14.300. After all, it is my "land yacht" now that I'm not aboard!

PeteAttachment 8247
Hi Pete,
Sounds great. ACE 29.3 here as well.
I have a new (never used) LDG auto tuner I purchased several years ago for the FT2000 but have never pulled it from the box.
Been running the MFJ Versa Tuner for the past 112 years and it still works great.
Maybe I just found a good use for the new one.
I should be able to use the FT2000 with the LDG tuner in the coach when I get more info on your Ant.
Toss out a few photos when you have time.
73's

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.