Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #8
oldtymer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #9030
Mr. Zip, I have a 2017 outlaw 29H and have updated my entertainment system as well. I ran HDMI cables from the front cabinet to both the outside and garage tvs. I was able to use the refrigerator bay to fish the cables into the space below the refrigerator where the fresh water tank is located and use the existing pipe and electrical chase to run the cables back to the outside and garage tvs. I installed a Directv HD automatic dish on the roof and ran the cables to the front cabinet. I purchased an HDMI matrix switcher that allows me to send either satellite or bluray output to any or all of the 3 tvs. All tvs still have the cable and over the air signals installed by Thor. I added the swivel seat base for my passenger seat which helps with seating capacity in the front. I also changed out the front tv mount to a fully articulating mount that provides a better viewing position. I have a Goldwing trike that I haul in my garage space. It is 10 feet long and requires me to extend the front tire about a foot into the living space. I made a small ramp that allows my front tire to extend through the door way. I also made ramps that raise my rear ramp about 8 inches to prevent the Goldwing from dragging at the top during loading and unloading. I have had a few minor issues so far with my 29H and have chosen to fix them myself without going back to the dealer. Thor had been very responsive in sending me parts under warranty when I have requested them

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum