Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:07 PM   #14
Druff

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2019 Coachman Catalina
State: Wisconsin
THOR #5432
Quality of the Fiat was good. They are very easy to tow with the 6speed, there is no steering lock so all you do is put in neutral and release the parking brake. My problem with 500L was the seats were like sitting in a dinning room chair. They were flat, hard and unsupportive. Otherwise the car was a hoot to drive, peppy engine nice handling.

When we go Rv'ing we tend to take 1-2 hr drives around where we are set up so I wanted something nicer. We went with the Lincoln since we've had several of them before and always liked the comfort. After only a week of driving it, I love it already.

Yeah you are right, the Jaguar X Type was the same as the MKZ. Back in 2004 we bought a Lincoln LS, which was based on the Jaguar S Type,. That was still probably one of the best cars we ever had yet. I will see if this one measures up, I hope so. As an aside we will be in Kissimmee next month. My wife's sister lives there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.