Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: low voltage
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 02:42 PM   #8
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnash View Post
I tried doing it manually but the system is not user friendly. The jacks kept raising the tires off the ground and couldn't lower them individually. Hate this system. Argggg::
The systems I have had have always worked the jacks in pairs... I would expect moving individual jacks could result in some interesting twisting/stresses on rig.

The way I was shown on my first rig (which was only manual) - was to lower the front jacks till both touch... lower the back jacks till both touch... then follow the arrows on the panel to lower pairs as needed.
Worked pretty simply and with minimal raising to get level... and ending up with all four jacks firmly down.

Current rig has both manual and automatic. Both work, but manual often leaves the rig a little lower to ground.
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.