Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #10
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrrV View Post
Cowboys--
I also have a 2015 30.2, so my comments may be most applicable to your coach. First of all, do check your tire pressures. I suggest that, if you can, weigh the coach when packed as it would generally be packed so you can calculate the correct tire pressures for each axle and side to side. It is critical that you get an alignment--my dealer had it done before I picked it up, and you can ask Thor to pick up the tab.
Next do the cheap handling fix front and back. We added the SafeTPlus on the front and a Henderson track bar on the rear. Even with the factory Bilsteins she drives comfortably (like a pick up) and in a sudden squall last weekend with very high wind gusts we stayed on the road in our lane without white knuckles.
We had read the comments and reviews before we bought our 30.2, and factored in the costs of these "upgrades" into our purchase decision. So glad we did. We LOVE our 30.2.
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum