Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21 AM   #16
redline

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ARIA 3901
State: California
THOR #9361
Gfi

Hey m1noel!
Glad you got that sorted out, I believe the new ones have that model in them. Mine is still slated for the end of Feb, but starting to get cold feet. Found one in Mesa AZ that would fit the bill. They drove it to San Diego to sister dealer. They had 2 days to prep it. Did a walk through, made a list then drove it! Once again, unable to hear myself think. Sales guy was making light of it but we went back to service where they attempted to make some adjustments and work on the punch list. When we walked back in and saw the quality of their work, we left! These guys couldn't fix a sandwich. So, 2 days lost and about $400.00 wasted, wife fractured toe and both of us sick! Also ran into a couple with a 2017 there. She was picking up a new couch that Thor authorized an outside shop to install as this dealer had the coach for 3 weeks and did nothing. 6 months old, very few issues for them. I did notice but did not want to bring it up but the exterior acrylic grab handle was already cracking and the inside plastic cover on the entry door was warped something awful. Any issues with yours?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum