Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:37 AM   #5
ratboy46

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #943
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Took delivery of my Challenger 37ND and found a surprise. The manufactures label on the front sunscreen/shade includes an upside down flag when the shade is in the partially down (driving) position. This is visible to everyone walking in front of the coach and at a distance of 25 feet.

I realize Thor buys these shades from a vendor, however, Thor is the installer, quality control, and more importantly, the Thor logo is on display with a factory installed upside down flag on the front of the coach. I have not looked at the other shades in the coach to see if they have the same problem.

Question to all you Thor owners with the power shades in the front, have you looked at yours from the outside when it is in the driving position?

I have attached a picture.
Yup!!! It is upside down. Ours has been noticed by others walking by, but we just explain that is another one of Thors proof of poor quality control. It's nice of Irvine Shades to replace the stickers, but it never should have been accepted by Thor like that in the first place never the less installed. Sad, Sad, Sad.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum