Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 03:12 PM   #14
ablackburn

State: Alabama
THOR #7147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkan6058 View Post
I'm so glad that I have the ability to fix most of my issues myself. I too have a freedom elite from camping world. Took it in for some warranty issues. Got it back with some of the same issues. Started checking into it found out that they never even did the work but there work order said they did. When I went in and confronted them. They got the deer in the headlight look. From then on till my warranty expired I got the parts for free and fix the issues that they never could get fixed. Yes it cost me some time but I know it's done and done right.

How did you get the parts for free? I know what part is bad, however CW said that a Technician has to look at it to confirm what is wrong. That takes 3 weeks, then they have to order the part from Thor that’s another two weeks. Now it has to be installed, time unknown.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum