Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
rcindc

State: Arkansas
THOR #10401
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
I would guess that they send you to dealers because its the dealers that determine what is at a show, not Thor.

You'd probably have to do some detective work: First figure out which dealers will be at which show; then call those dealers asking them which units they will have at the show.

I know our local show is all dealers not manufacturers.
The irony is that they gave me a Maryland dealer (physically closest to me) but they aren’t allowed to go to the Virginia shows. I can’t go to Tulsa to walk one RV. It just seems the manufacturer would want to know ahead of time. Often they are sending reps to help work they shows too. Guess I’ll have to wait for the Hershey shoe again next year and hope they have a 4000. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum