Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:06 AM   #1
Techn0

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4160
Kantleak System, Water Pump, & Water Filter

I thought I would share my recent discovery related to the Anderson Kantleak system, water pump, and water filter in hopes that it helps others. I recently had the issue where my fresh water tank was filling up. I presumed it was my Shurflo check valve (usually first issue) so I replaced it. My fresh water tank kept filling up. I contacted Anderson Brass and they sent me a new 4-way valve and that fixed my issue. Apparently they do go bad.
We were recently in Utah where the water is very hard and my fresh water tank started filling up again so I replaced the water pump check valve agan and it fixed the problem but I had very low water pressure on city water. I pulled my entire wet bay apart and put PTFE tape around all connections thinking I had a small leak somewhere. Come to find out it was the water filter I installed. As you know, most water filters are not directional but apparently the one I purchased was. So, moral of the story is don’t be this guy… If you have low water pressure, check your water filter. Hope everyone has a great day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum