Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:07 AM   #12
mrfixitct

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcapitain View Post
Greetings all ! Just ran across this forum specific to the coach my wife and I just purchased...

We've had 6 or so different makes and models over the years. Latest was Winni Class A that had an untimely demise after a head on 4 months ago.

We struggled attempting to do business with CW of Syracuse NY.

In any event, elected to have the punch list of issues solved by another dealer nearby as we found CW accomplished more damage each time they touched it !

Moving right along, getting ready for the first voyage. Fair Haven NY to Sedona AZ in the next week or so.

We rent several waterfront campsites out on the south shore of Great Lake Ontario. Retired 9 years myself and 1 year for the Mrs. Busier now than we were prior to retiring !

Attempting to connect a high pressure gas grille to a low pressure quick connect tap, as others have already discussed, it wont work ! Now, I am leaning toward altering the grille regulator, because I have the disposable can connection hose, so I can go quick connect right into the grille not additionally regulated.... ?

In any event, a lot of valuable info on this forum, hoping to learn some of it ! Cheers !!

Yes, re the grill, you’d need to remove the grills regulator, we did and the weber works fine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.