Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:50 AM   #13
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
New Forum members

Hello El Capt. and the Mrs. ,
Welcome to the forum which is a great place to get advice on the Thor Products. Sorry to hear of your Head-on but the most important thing is you are all right I hope. You can always find another Rv but ya can't replace yourself or the bride as well as other family members and even the furry ones.
I was sorry to read you had a problem with CO and I must say you folks aren't alone on that issue as I had my issues with one in Kingston to the point I was about to sign and I decided CW and me would not be a good mix. We went up to Albany and were actually pleased. Fantastic dealership, sales staff and saved a lot. We purchased a RUV Thor Axis 2018 in November. We live in the Hudson Valley so Albany was just a nice 137 mile ride up the Thruway about a tad bit less than a 2hour trip. It works for us!
We have not put much miles on the unit due to family illnesses ( elderly parents) as well as my DAV issues from the Rice War! What is funny is we have the unit sitting in the yard haven't even slept in it and right across the road is our Town Campgrounds called Korn's Campgrounds. Now that is stupid funny. One would think we'd pull in there for a couple test runs on set up and take down as well as a bit of practice of backing into a slot , pulling out and then the challenge of pulling into and parking the unit in our yard. Our yard...God save the queen on that one.
So enjoy the unit have fun and rive safe but enjoy your ride! All the best! K9Piper

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum