Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor reputation
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:23 AM   #7
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
I waited about 8 months before talking to my local dealer about some of the problems with the coach, No problems with the chassie, all coach, dealer tells me that i have to make an appotiment to have the problems looked at and then they would doucment and photograph the complaints and send them to Thor, Thor would accept or reject the complains based on the information the service writer provided, when i asked about the turn around time i said forget it and i would take care of the problems myself, i get home and do a goggle search on Thor and my local dealer and their rating were very poor for both the dealer and Thor, dealer was looking at a 60 to 90 day for a turnaround and their Yelp and Facebook pages were full of some very negative feedback, i am a retired mechanic and have been doing cabinet work for a hobby, not worth my time or gas taking it back and forth for repairs that are proably not going to be done to my satisfaction. unless i have a major problem with something like the roof air, fridge or generator i wll not bother taking it to the dealer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum