Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor reputation
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 05:57 AM   #10
odell2115

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #8876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
I’m not sure I’d even go back for roof air, fridge or generator. Thor is an assembler of those parts not the manufacturer. You should note that most of the components are covered by their individual manufacturer warranty. I believe you’d be better served by calling the, directly instead of hoping your dealer or even Thor will want to mediate on your behalf. Even better is to fix it yourself. SO many people here insist on going back to the dealer because, darn it, they should fix it. But it’s a sure recipient for frustration and disappointment. I, for one, don’t have time to be unhappy like that.

Certainly how I plan to handle it in the future. I agree totally.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum