Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Miramar Radio
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:05 PM   #11
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by retromike View Post
the radio was working the last time I drove it. Its been setting in the driveway and i have it hooked up to shore power. I had the breaker off and the stow switch off until yesterday and i flipped the breaker back on. I saw the radio lights come on and then go off. I checked all the fuses that were indicated in the Ford manual. They all tested fine. I am starting to read about Jenson radio and there is mention of reset switch and possible fuses in line, will check in am.
Thanks for replies
Another suggestion

If the radio is a Jensen, call their or technical support. They are the manufacturer of the radio and may direct you to mail it in for replacement.

Often times when things go back to the dealer that is what they do. I learned this on a car when I had radio problems. The local dealer would take the car to the Automotive Electronics shop in town and this caused an extra 2 day delay. One day for them taking the car in and another for them to pick the car up once it was finished. The radio warranty is a Jensen (or whomever the manufacturer is) and not a Thor warranty. Cut out the middle layers of "doing nothing or waiting for parts" and the associated waste of time. You can also check out Jensen's web site for a list of authorized service centers in your area. Maybe there is one around the corner or down the street.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.