Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 05:29 PM   #47
ghof

State: Alaska
THOR #7980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Why do people buy or keep RVs that make them unhappy? This is a recreational activity but some posters here are incredibly angry people. If you buy a whole house on wheels for the price of a nice pickup truck you have to know it’s going to be pretty cheaply made.
This POS Thor is the biggest most expensive thing I have ever purchased. It is my home. I have the skills to repair everything that breaks. Now the slide out needs repair and parts under warranty, can I fix it, yes, but why is it broken? Will it stay fixed for 20 years? Thor chose Lippert hardware knowing it is not up to task. Thor chose Seiki tvs. Thor chose to put in cheap MSW inverter that can damage sensitive electronics
Thor chose the wrong chassis for the weight put on it. Trade it in you say! $$$$$$! $!!!!! I don't have. I guarantee I am not alone. I have met a bunch of people doing the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
DING, DING, DING! We have a winner! I try to remember that any time we have an issue. The original owners purchased ours 10 months before we bought from them. They had several issues addressed during their ownership, then we purchased it for roughly 40k less.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum