Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 08:30 PM   #15
sage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
Well, that’s interesting. I wrote my post on my laptop, using the browser. I added a Topic Title: Melbourne Florida RV Show. And that title shows when reading in the browser. But right now I’m in the Thor Forums app on my iPad and that title doesn’t appear. Which is why rcindc had to ask if I was asking about “the Washington show”. So reply titles aren’t displayed within the apps.

Anyway, I was hoping that they might have the 27.7 at the show, but it turns out, it’s not really a “show”. LaMesa RV apparently rented a large section of the Melbourne Square Mall parking lot, moved in about 100 rigs and called it a show. The only Vegas models that they had on hand were a 25.2, a 25.3, and a 25.4

So I guess I head for Tampa later this week. But I’m going to contact someone at Thor and see if I can find out if they will have either a 25.6 or a 27.7 on display.

LaMesa did have an Ace 27.7 at this “show” and it is very similar in layout to the Vegas 27.7. Enough so that I’m even more intrigued this new model than I had been. The Significant Other is threatening to lock up the check book.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum