Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 09:13 PM   #1
DanChateau33SW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau Super C 33SW
State: Florida
THOR #10499
New Chateau 33SW Owner

We are picking up our new to us 2015 Chateau 33SW. We are upgrading from the 2013 Ram 2500 cummins and 27' trailer to something that my wife can just get in and go. We have been RVing with the trailer for 12 years now, and decided it was time for the next step. We are picking it up tomorrow night, and super excited for our new coach! I am looking forward to gaining knowledge of others' experiences here and hopefully can help add a few of my own.

This motorhome has many more complex systems than the trailer did, so will definitely have a learning curve on the new systems. Thanks in advance for any help and guidance I may receive from any of you.

Dan Selthofer

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum