Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 03:37 AM   #1
Jacksonjack

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #10032
Thor warrenty question

I bought a Quantum PD31 in November. I took it out for an overnight dry run with the girl friend to check things out. The following weekend we went out again and took the kids for an overnight. When we got back home I parked it and the next morning went to level it and put the slides out. While putting the slide out I heard a popping noise and the slide stalled. I ended up having to do an override to get The slide back in . I took it back to the dealer on December 18th . They said they should have it back right after the 1st of the year. They still have the camper and I called last week and stopped by today. The story I'm getting is they are having trouble with Thor authorizing enough hours to fix it.
I'm sitting here thinking how can there be anything to debate ? A brand new camper that's only been used 2 nights ?
Is Thor normally this hard to deal with ? No one has said I've done anything wrong. Is the dealer playing me because they need an excuse for more time to get me fixed ? Someone once told me they will take care of cash customers before warrenty work cause they make more money and warrenty work is kinda held hostage.
Anyone have a good number to call to cut thru the BS ?
Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum