Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #5
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
some dealers will 'shift the blame' in many ways in order to make them look better to you, but it's hardly ever the manufacturer that's 'holding out' and more than likely the dealer is backed up and trying to catch up.... your RV just happen to be at the end of the list.

I don't make the dealer service centers out to be 'easy' businesses, as I'm sure they're not, but I would rather have my customer keep their RV until I find the time to repair it, not hold their RV hostage while I make excuses why it can't yet be repaired.

but also, to all of us owners, as a word of caution: DO NOT JUST LEAVE YOUR RV AT THE DEALER! make an appointment date to return with it, and EXPECT it to be repaired, without excuses. If dealers had to provide you with a 'loaner' RV while you waited for their repairs, these issues would probably not arise to these levels and you'd have your RV back quickly... just a thought!
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum