Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 04:06 AM   #18
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. Hopefully Thor will take care of you. I had an interesting exchange with a Thor sales advisor a couple of days ago. I had gone to the Thor website to request download of brochures for a couple of different models, including the Palazzo, and floor plans. A few minutes later I got an e-mail from the Thor sales advisor (who knew where I live, I had to enter that info when I made the request). In his e-mail, he told me, "Our locate a dealer page will be able to find the 4 Palazzo dealers closest to you if a camping world is not a dealership you want to do business with." At no time prior to that had Camping World even been mentioned. I'm sure he knew from my address exactly which CW was closest to me and that I was aware of their reputation. It just happens to be your dealer.
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum