Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 12:52 PM   #80
bharrisv65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37YT
State: Tennessee
THOR #10421
Mine too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
2017 Vegas owner (our first RV). We are also appalled by the cheapness of the whole experience. One of my favorites is the way they screwed brackets to the wall inside the wardrobe cabinet to hold the table tops when not in use. They pulled out in the time it took to drive home from the dealer. They were screwed into the cheapest 1/8" particle board I've ever seen.
I relocated my table post to under the flip up couch before it came completely loose as it was in the back closet. The table top for the post was just sitting in the coach - on the couch, back bed, floor when we bought it. I found it fits nice and snug under the couch out of the way as well. This makes both more accessible when you need them plus it utilizes unused space under the couch. I've done SEVERAL remodel/relocation things such as this which make better sense than what Thor did when it was put together. Don't be afraid to tackle things such as this on your own, unless your dealer is close and you don't mind leaving it for whatever time it takes. If I'd have taken mine in for everything I've found and fixed, it would still be at the dealer and I would probably never have had the chance to use it!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum