Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #10
Dbadger777

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #6009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
In your large 12v power distribution box in the outside compartment under the driver’s side there is also a 50 amp breaker to check. It is unlikey that you blew all those fuses at once. More likely that it is a breaker. I had the same thing happen to me when I tried to start my Vegas using the eme4gency start switch. It somehow tripped that breaker in the battery box and I had no 12v power to the coach.
Anytime someone has those combined problems, i show the picture of the distribution box you are referring to. My issue was the rear white ground wire on the green cap, was not inserted in properly, causing everything in that box to fail. Just something else to consider. Good Luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Axis electrical.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	8791  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum