Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 01:37 AM   #35
Orca

Brand: DRV
Model: Fullhouse
State: Manitoba
THOR #10343
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
When I called they said that if was more the a year old, it was on me.
Well there is a whole storybehind the "good will" replacement. The trailer was at a local repair place and they were in touch with lippert techs who told them to try this or that and when that didnt work they said it could only be the pump. That cost me $1400! When a new pump didn't solve the problem they then sent new legs but they were weld in not bolt in so the repair shop was not comfortable doing the repair. I emailed lippert with my tale of woe and that is when they relented and agreed to do the repair if i came to them. It still cost me $1500 for the trip and the now useless to me pump but they did a nice job installing the new legs! My Fullhouse is a 2015 and this all happened this past fall.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum