Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:46 PM   #12
slomarsh

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Just noticed that of the 7 floorplans available on Axis/Vegas, Thor no longer offers a dinette unless it's in a slide. I'm guessing that since dinette is much wider than jack-knife sofa, they must now feel it leaves aisle in kitchen too narrow on units without slides.

I personally like dinettes much better because they provide forward-facing seating, but can see in pictures that sofa takes up a lot less room when table isn't installed. Baddad53 had posted picture of his dinette for sale with 44-inch width dimension. That's pretty generous width for a small motorhome unless meant to sleep two people or children. Just curious how you feel about kitchen aisle width.
Right, the dinette on ours is not on a slide. It makes the aisle a little tight but two people can pass each other fairly easily. We like the couch arrangement and the greater width it provides. However, the downside for us was the small size of pedestal table(s) With them in place I wonder if the aisle is any wider?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.