Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #1
maromeo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 Palazzo 33.1
State: Arizona
THOR #9385
New to us 2013 Palazzo 33.1 Owners from AZ

My husband Joe and I purchased a new to us 2013 Palazzo 33.1 this past October. Over the past 20 yrs we started in a tent only a few times and moved to a pop up, loved it for 9yrs, then a 26ft travel trailer, then a 30 ft travel trailer. DH main reason to transfer to a coach is bringing our DD and her car with tow dolly back and forth to college in TN so we all ride together.

We have only been able to take it out on a few weekend trips here in central and southern AZ, but we do run it almost every weekend since we purchased. We are planning a trip early March from AZ to TN to watch our DD play college lacrosse. We are so looking forward to it.

We have had coach serviced, generator serviced, new mattress, refrigerator lock and new tires. The only issue I have is trying to organize the kitchen inside coming from a TT.

Looking forward to March trip.
maromeo is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.