Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #14
bigben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
OK, do both Air Conditioners run on the generator? Just trying to eliminate the Automatic Transfer Switch and wiring as a possible problem. It is a Thor after all and many have found poor connections at the ATS.
One of the great things about our site is sharing information. Following up discussions with Ted, I went and did some more looking on my coach. Pull off the automatic transfer switch cover and checked the wiring. Sure enough the red inbound terminal from the generator was loose. Tightened it up and all is good - generator is charging very well.

Thanks again to all those on the site but expressly to Ted. Saved me a bunch of grief. Now I just have to figure out the 12 volt no charging issue but at least I have charging going on with the generator. :-) :-) Thanks again to Ted.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.