Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:24 AM   #18
heiser252

Brand: DRV
Model: 40KSSB4
State: California
THOR #5723
I put one on my Montana 5er when I had it and my DRV came with one from the factory. I really like their locks. It sounds like you had some issues with your install that I did not encounter when I put it on my Montana. It was literally less than five minutes to install it on the Montana. To remove the old lock was four screws on the lock body and two on the plunger plate and then pull the old lock out. The new lock fit in exactly the same space and the install was a simple reverse of the removal of the original lock. There were no modifications needed. It appears the motorhome version of the lock is a little bit more involved to install, but still doable.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum