Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 01:45 AM   #20
rvanling

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3401
State: California
THOR #8959
Mira upgrade

We received the Mira upgrade to our FireFly panel for our 2018 Aria.

After a couple of calls the FireFly for instructions, the upgrade went flawlessly and was simple to do. We have not used it while out camping yet from all my tests at home in the driveway it appears to be great. All the functions (short awning and slides) are now on an app on our phones.

It required a software upgrade that was included and also easy to install. We "placed" the receiver or blue tooth adapter behind the door for the G6 panel in the rear of the RV.

From what I can tell, it is just that, a Blue Tooth adapter that talks to your mobile device. Phone, I pad, any device that you have apps on. The app is simple to use and will help a lot with non backlit switch panels. We also like the idea of operating all lights, generator, HVAC etc without getting out of bed. Anything on your main control is now on our mobile device. I will attempt to add a few photos for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1274.jpg
Views:	1584
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	9043   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1282.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	9044  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1283.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	9045   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1284.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	9046  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum