Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:52 PM   #11
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by bglanning85 View Post
Thought that might be the real option So in the pic the blue line with the cap on it? Just gotta fashion something tight enough to get suction? At least I have some 10 months before the next freeze!

Yes the blue line with the cap on it is where you put the antifreeze. You can see in the pic further down there is a valve to close off so that the pump only draws from the tube and not the tank. Close that valve for winterizing, open it for normal usage.

I unscrewed the cap and took it with me to a home improvement store to find a fitting that would fit. Then I picked up about 3' of hose. Now when I winterize I just set the bottle next to the fitting there and run the hose.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum