Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 02:49 AM   #8
rvfigs

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Flair 31E
State: New York
THOR #2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucke View Post
Hello everyone, I have a 2016 Vegas 25.2 motorhome. I see where the 2018s have a different floor covering in the operators area. It looks like the manufacture has done away with the carpet. Has anyone changed out there carpet for another type of flooring. I am not a big fan of carpet.
Beautiful pic of the coach.

I've been itching to change out the carpet in the front cab area for about two years now. Well, now is the time. I can't deal with the "shag rug" anymore.

Tomorrow, I'm visiting a local flooring shop to try to match up the flooring. Camping World wants about $26.00 a square foot. The vinyl flooring is 8 foot wide by however many feet you need. Then you need to factor in shipping cost.

My plan is to rip out the carpet. Install some heat and sound barrier...followed by the new vinyl flooring.

Let's see if it all works out

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum