Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 05:04 PM   #18
bgrattan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22E
State: Oregon
THOR #10808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythesea View Post
I have read some really bad reviews on the Freedom Elite Class C Motorhomes, mostly regarding extensive water leaks. There are some Camperworld's selling them at a low price, so I'm wondering if it's because they have been retired because of serious issues. I've been considering purchasing one because of the attractive price, BUT should I steer clear of the Freedom Elite? Thanks for your help.
ByTheSea: For what it is worth, we've had our Freedom Elite 22E for two years and not had any water leaks. There have been issues (like all RV's), but Camping World takes care of them all for the first year. Our 22e is probably one of the least expensive RV's available and I'm glad it was there so I could get our family into RV'ing without putting out too much money or taking a gamble on a used one. Since they are so inexpensive, you're not going to get the fit and finish of a more pricey model. But, you will get all the basics covered.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.