Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 04:26 PM   #45
chughes

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 3901 Aria
State: Texas
THOR #10829
Have owned the 3901 since May 2017. Wonderful floor plan, smooth coach. Some minor issues, as it was a new motorhome, but other issues that makes me alarmed. The invertor has failed 3 times, and was replaced 3 times. This is a serious item, as nothing in the coach will work if the invertor fails. Once it does fail, it will not allow the "pass thru", so no power to the coach at all. The other alarming issue was the electric motor in the large slide failed after about 3 months. I am hoping this was just a one time deal, but it sure puts a delay on the trip when you are hallway in it, and the slide does not work anymore. I will say that Thor customer service has been a great help, and they do their best to get issues resolved. There is also a excessive wind noise coming from the drivers side front windshield while traveling. Has anyone else heard this?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.