Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:33 PM   #25
wenzOmatic

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SD
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratmanstudio View Post
No, it probably looks like this. See how the metal plate is pulling up on the sides and some screws are coming out. My roller ran over the screw sending the inside corner of the slide to pitch in toward the floor and ripped up my linoleum in the bedroom, also cracked my roller. FYI: I have a full wall slide in my 34.2 which makes it that much more critical the slide is correct.
Go to the owner of the dealership, the shop manager, and squeek that wheel. Bosses hate to be bothered. Attachment 9212

Yes very much like ours we have that same plate on ours. You will be able to see the t-bar in the picture closer to the front. I also have some openings with the rubber and it’s torn. Inside there is a basket of spaghetti of wires an ducts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum