Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Chf
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:24 AM   #6
Yvonnemarc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #8180
I only had the opportunity to do the front of my 30.2 ACE. Depending what coach you have it can take some time. Since the leaf springs were in the way to remove the bolts from the end link I had to remove the top bolts (no easy task, little room to work and can't see them) and then loosen the sway bar and use a bottle jack to move the sway bar down to remove the bolts from the bottom end link. Then I could re-attach the top of the end links (again you have to do it by feel) then use the bottle jack to move the sway bar up to the position to attach the bottom of the end links. The front took an hour and a half and I have all the tools with the right size metric sockets and wrenches. My plan is to do the rear this spring, hopefully its a little quicker.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.