Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #9
duncii

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #6333
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&LTing View Post
Hi I also have a KM24, since last June. Have had several warranty things taken care of with no problem. I was wondering what other KM24 owners thought about the brakes. Seems like a lot of pedal travel and although they stop okay, I don't feel confident with a long down hill trip. The Mercedes Sprinter dealer said what I'm experiencing is normal. This is my first motor home and overall my wife and I are very happy with it. It's small enough to park and the side of our house, it's easy to drive and it opens up to be very roomy for the two of us.
I had the same concern with pedal travel. Mercedes dealer rep drove it and said it was normal. Brakes worked well on our 6500mile trip up and down the Rockies. Installed Sumoshocks on the rear. Awesome difference. Highly recommend. Easy do at home.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.