Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 12:41 AM   #7
chimez78

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #7047
Bunk

We have been having a hell of a time with ours in our 2017 Axis. On a few occasion it has gone down and we were worried we wouldn't be able to get it back up. And at times we had one motor come on and not the other causing it to go up unevenly. On each occasion we ultimately got it back but it was enough of an issue we took it back in to be looked at. It is still at the dealer having a few things done.

Here is what i found in my own tooling around with it. On one occasion I looked at the control head and found it to be flashing indicating there is a wiring short. On the back of the up and down switch are 2 sets of terminals one are in use the other is not. Most recently while experiencing an issue I switched from one set of terminals to the other and voila it seemed to completely resolve the issue, stupid as it sounds but it makes me question the reliability of the switches.

Needless to say I told all this to the service department and am waiting for the warranty work to be done. When I pick it up I will inquire what they ultimately found.,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.