Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #13
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
Thank you for reading! The Safe-T-Plus has been on my todo: list, but there were some things I needed to invest in first such as the EEZTire system which I just picked up last week. I'm still dialing that in and trying to get it to read my inner duallies, but I digress.

It is encouraging to hear that those suspension upgrades to a better job of making the bus feel more comfortable. That is a good tip to keep reminding myself that I'm 8.5 wide. I swear when I'm looking in both of my side mirrors if feels like I am filling up the the whole lane. Again, this is coming from someone who has only driven sports and passenger cars.

The last tip is the best one. I'm realizing the more that I relax, the easier the drive is. Just rolling with the wandering or the wind pushes a bit and not freaking out internally everytime it happens has been a huge help.

I'll be doing some of those suspension tweaks, I'll be sure to post my review once they are done.
The additions I made to my coach allows you the time to react. In gusty winds or meeting a semi the Safe-T-Plus does the job of keeping your wheels straight, giving you the time to gently steer into the wind, without having to jerk your steering wheel to counteract the gust. That relieves your stress making it easier to relax your arms and shoulders...makes for a much more enjoyable drive.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum