Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #3
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
sorry, can't help you....but to suggest that you contact that dealer 8 hours away. they should be able to send you pictures.

and if you're seriously wanting it I'd say it would be worth the 8 hour trip to go sit in it and try it on. There is so much about a floorplan that you can't see on paper.

When we were looking, I thought we wanted a bunk model, floor plan similar to that one. I never looked in that exact plan, but at several others basically identical. After going into a few at a dealership, my wife stepped into one, a 31L, sat on the sofa, looked around...and said "this is my spot"...or something to that affect.... It just felt right to her, and I agree... I just wished taht I could have afforded the super C version of the same floor plan.... I think it was the 35SK.

Fit is a lot of little things.... I'll throw out a few example points looking at the floorplan posted here...not to say that any of these things are bad...just that they didn't "fit" us....

TV in an odd spot....felt like an afterthought and not viewable by everyone.... taht swinging thing seemed to be always in the way

Extremely limited counter space and cabinet space in the kitchen

Things about it I did like.... the bathroom arrangement just seemed nice. It made for a nice division between the living and bedrooms, and the neo angle shower seemed like it would be great.

As I write this, it strikes me that this floorplan is very common.. Lots of manufacturers offer something very similar. Won't be exact, but maybe you could find some closer than 8 hours for an initial look.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum