Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #13
Djfred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #1592
On my axis windows,they totally left out the rubber seal around the window on the passenger side! I didn’t notice it until my wall swelled from the heavy rain we had as I was preparing for a trip.Before that it was always kept under cover so I had no way of knowing the seal was missing.I called Thor and told them of the manufacturers defect.I was out of warranty by over a year,but this was not something that would have been noticed until the wall swelled.Thor said they would cover it under warranty and that I should take it to my dealer for photos.After driving to my dealer,which I consider very reputable,Thor called me personally and told me,too bad ,I should have noticed it before my warranty was up!After a bit of argument over the situation with Thor,they actually hung up on me! No, I was not nasty with them,just straight to the point!I have since repaired the damage myself,but should not have had to go through this nonsense with them.Check everything on your vehicle,because once your warranty is up,they could care less who you are!Your post is not rambling,but honest about your concerns!While my Axis was under warranty,I will give credit to Thor for repairing what was needed,but a totally missing rubber seal is in my opinion a manufacturers defect!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.