Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #6
Enroute

THOR #22
As with most online groups/forums, the folks that make the most noise are the ones who are dissatisfied with their rig and ownership experience. I have noted there are a few members on the RW forum that have had many negative experiences and are very vocal about them. As a current Redwood owner, and previously owning 3 Montana products, I have to say that the quality and value on my Redwood overall has exceeded my expectations. Have I had a few issues with my coach, yup. Most importantly is my dealership has gone out of their way both times I had to come in for adjustments or corrections. They have been outstanding - and I must also note that this same dealership also serviced my last Montana for the last five years I owned it. They also provided me the same exceptional service on my Montana as well. I still belong to the Montana Owners Club and continue to read many negative comments on quality control and the basic ownership experience. I overall was happy with all of my Montana's and had planned on purchasing a 2013 Big Sky. But after comparing the options and standards against the Redwood, I found that I got more features and options than what was being offered on the Montana/Big Sky at the time. When price came within $50 a month on payment, it became very clear to me which rig was going to be my next purchase. I guess I just got lucky and found a great dealership that has taken care of me the past 6.5 years!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.