Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 05:14 PM   #1
StepOut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 34XD
State: Florida
THOR #10209
Basement Storage Weights

Getting ready to hit the road full time. Never experienced a RV so all new to me. As I started to load the basement 2014 Daybreak 34XD with drinks and albums (photos) and misc stuff. I thought about the weight in the boxes and could not find info on this subject. I have weighed (Full tanks and add't tires) the RV and figure I have 1,000 lbs to work with. I replaced the front tires (19.5) and placed them in the middle compartment as that is the widest and fit perfect still leaving me plenty storage. Anyone hear of weight capacity since its plastic and only screws no under reinforcement. Thanks for any info. I love this site. Have learned much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum