Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #1
Aseymour

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #10915
Location and Use

Hi everyone

Im the owner of a new 2018 Freedom Elite HE24 our first RV. Ive been self educating and learning quite a bit but there are so many things that can not be found in the book provided at purchase. Two things Im trying to figure out currently. One is where is the location of the converter I havent found it yet. Second question and I know it seems silly but right above the sink there are two switches.One turns on the lights above the sink and kitchen area. The other I have yet to determine what it does. Ive turned it on many times with power or generator running and without and I havent seen anything happen to indicate what the switch does. Anyone have any info on either of these questions I would certainly appreciate it very much.

Andy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum