Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #36
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
I finally got the motorhome back on Friday. The slide repair the dealer did looked OK. When I got back, I opened the slide and it seemed to be out of time (one side ahead of the other when opening/closing). I opened and closed the slide 5 or 6 times and got the slide back in time. However, when I look at the replaced slide track, it still looks too short. It looks like the roller is still falling off the end of the track when the slide is retracted. The track looks like it is about an inch or two too short. The new slide track is already starting to slightly warp and I am afraid over time the screws will start pulling out again due to the roller having to pop back on the end of the track when extending slide. I have a few trips planned and then have a feeling I will be taking the motorhome back to the dealer.

My worry is my warranty is up in June. Has anyone dealt with Thor with a reoccurring warraty issue after the warranty has expired?

I will say I was very happy with the dealer. When I picked up the motorhome, they had washed it and swept up the inside. I had a list of minor warranty issues and they got them all taken care of.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum