Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 03:00 AM   #30
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Was kind of concerned about the replacement process since I ordered from Amazon. Turned out almost too easy--called them, explained the problem, they said return it and emailed me the UPS label. UPS picked it up at the RV park this afternoon and tracking number says new one will be here tomorrow. Plan B on Wednesday.
The A/V tech (business owner himself) was out to install the Amazon stuff (he did not want to sell the hardware) and did an amazing job. Even the failed satellite did not phase him. First attempt at install was Sat; he came back out Sun and removed the antenna and boxed it up; also set up for me to use OTA/cable/ground antenna. He will be back on Wed to set the replacement up and hope it works. First one would only go in circles with the LNB straight up--Winegard told him to send it back.
Meanwhile, we have the Hopper/Joey up and running off the ground antenna--wife is happy she is back to having all recording options.

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum