Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 04:32 AM   #18
mlhamm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #7805
I asked the same question about 6 months ago and got lots of advice. We went with a 2018 Jeep Cherokee and love it. Biggest problem was finding the Mopar wiring kit that provides power to the steering system. If anyone out there is thinking about the Cherokee, start looking for the wiring kit right away.

Regarding the cost of tow bar, base plate, braking system, etc., I'm going to repeat a comment posted by someone else. "You've spent a good amount of money already on the MH and the car. Why are you worried about money now?"

Even though all that stuff and its installation was costly, I know it was done right with quality equipment and I won't have to have it done again. Or God forbid, look at the rearview camera and wonder where the car went!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.