Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Who is going?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #17
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Most of the rallies we have attended and up being "Clickish" with some groups looking down on others... My truck is newer, my trailer is better, I spent more money, get better fuel economy, have the latest greatest gizmo whiz band that if you don't have your not one of us.
Anytime you get a large group together it is “clickish”, as people hang out in different groups. I know this because I ran a motorcycle meet for 100 plus bikers for 7 years. We all came from different walks of life with one common interest. I make an effort to spend some time with each group. They are the best group of people that I have met. We would do anything to help one another. I have sold my bike but still remain friends with all of them. Meeting many of them on my travels across the US.
It is cool to see the latest and greatest and get feedback on the items. As I might want to get the same thing.
I just hope to meet people with the same passion of exploring this beautiful country.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum